B12 nourishment comes from the bowel. Microbiome damage in the bowel is evidence that B12 is deficient and needs attention.
“Vitamin B12 is excreted in the bile and is effectively reabsorbed. This is known as enterohepatic circulation. The amount of B12 excreted in the bile can vary from 1 to 10ug (micrograms) a day,” says […]
“A lack of thyroid hormones that occur in hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s will slow down the metabolic rate. That makes it harder for us to lose weight. It also makes it so much easier to gain weight. A woman with an under active thyroid may be eating the same amount of calories and exercising just as […]
ADHD flares tend to rise up at the beginning of each school year. For us, we tend to go through a checklist of behavior correction tools when this happens. For my son his intentions come from a pure heart and he doesn’t mean to struggle. Sometimes there are circumstances beyond his control and he needs […]
There are countless medical treatments to assist with autism. In all, many families with means have gone to great extremes in an attempt to heal their children including mortgaging their homes, taking out personal loans and driving countless miles for specialists. In the community of autistic detective parents it is not uncommon to discuss […]
I love it when God shoves, “Gooooooood morning child! Still here and in control,” in your face. The walk through the fog of ADHD, aspergers, bipolar disorder, manic depression, hypoglycemia, a compromised immune system and dyslexia is evidence of this fact. So is the rafter of turkeys my 11-year-old woke up to when […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When