“One out of every three kids in the US today has asthma, allergies, autism or ADHD,” says Robyn O’Brien, food analyst nicknamed Food’s Erin Brokovich by the New York Times and author of The Unhealthy Truth. She goes on to say, “The CDC was reporting that one in three caucasian kids and one in two […]
Autism is winning! Among developmental disabilities it is the fastest growing with a rate of 1,148% per year.
The Autism Society says 60 people every day are being diagnosed with autism in the United States. The numbers are pretty close to the same in the U.K.
Seven years ago when we began our battle to […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Therapeutic Dose of Black Walnut Hull
- Testing Your Kombucha’s Sugar Content
- What Is The Proper Dosage of Activated Charcoal?
- 32 Mother’s Day Gifts For The Foodie Mom
- Traditional Jewish Chopped Liver
- The Legal Nitty Gritty Over Vaccine Waivers
- Taco Seasoning Recipe – GAPS Approved
- GAPS Stories
- GAPS Shakes
- Chasing Away A Virus: Cold Sores, Fever Blisters, Shingles