Common ailments like anxiety, depression, diarrhea, irritability and the appearance of sunburn are all linked to the same nutritional deficiency.
Health Grades says, “Pellagra is a disease that affects your digestive system, skin, and nerves. Symptoms of pellagra can be constant or occur periodically. Pellagra varies among individuals. Some people have mild symptoms, such […]
“When people have panic attacks very often what’s really going on is it’s not psychological, believe it or not, it’s actually a low blood sugar attack,” says Dr. Hyla Cass, MD board certified in psychology and neurology while specializing in food addiction. Panic attacks, anxiety, depression and social dysfunction are all being linked with similar […]
Adults who have abnormal relationships with food, blood sugar issues, mood swings and emotionally unstable swings from the blood sugar roller coaster means they need GAPS healing says Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, neurologist, neurosurgeon and author of GAPS (affiliate link).
Dr. McBride says these adults often have relationship problems, marriage problems and job difficulty.
Harvard Medical School and MIT graduate Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD, gynecologist and author of The Hormone Cure went on record saying, “I had 30 minutes on nutrition in four years.” She opened up a lot of eyes with that one statement but confirmed she wasn’t the only one, it’s the norm for doctors. She added, […]
“I got a call late one night from my sister-in-law who said my 9-year-old nephew had attacked a little girl on the baseball field for no particular reason. I was flabbergasted! She said, ‘Danny, he’s different! He’s mean, he never smiles anymore. I went into his room today and found two pictures that he drew. […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Nourishing Plot Coffee – GAPS Approved
- A Call To Action on Genetically Modified Food Labeling
- Fish Stock – GAPS Approved Meat Stock
- Maintaining Hunger And Stabilizing Blood Sugar While On GAPS
- Parasites And Their Connection To Toxic Heavy Metals, EMFs And Molds In The Body
- Fruit Juice, Smoked Food, Aspartame And More, Blamed For Contributing To Chronic Illnesses
- Making Your Own Black Salve
- Homemade Oreo™ Cookies – GAPS Approved
- Natural, Effective Support When You Are Bit By A Tick
- Vision, Dry Skin, Warts, Blindness And Stress, The Relationship To Vitamin A
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master