“There’s a sound that’s the liver sound,” says Duane Law, LAC. When the liver is over taxed, toxins can not be eliminated from the body as desired. This build up can saturate the liver, slow its function and potentially lead to fatty liver.
Law is a licensed as acupuncturists who helps clients through supporting their […]
- Hand Sanitizer Use Shows to Possibly Cause Disease
- Cistus Tea for Virus and Bacteria Support Shows to Reduce Tick and Mosquito Bites
- Tetanus Facts and Natural Prevention Techniques – Shocking Facts on The Rusty Nail or Stab Wound
- Beef Nuggets, Chicken Nuggets’ Favorite Cousin (GAPS Approved)
- Natural Treatment Against The Coronavirus – What You Need On Hand To Be Prepared
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!