“Your undigested food can increase your allergenic potential by 10,000 fold,” says Tom Malterre a nutritional expert who happens to have food sensitivities and celiac disease. If you are not digesting your food, you are not getting the nutrients from the food and the potential of developing a food intolerance increases.
Undigested food manifests from several […]
“One out of every three kids in the US today has asthma, allergies, autism or ADHD,” says Robyn O’Brien, food analyst nicknamed Food’s Erin Brokovich by the New York Times and author of The Unhealthy Truth. She goes on to say, “The CDC was reporting that one in three caucasian kids and one in two […]
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!