“For a long time I thought there was no way of chelating. I looked into what many other doctors were doing and I didn’t feel comfortable about any of them because I saw so many different adults and children who regressed, who didn’t do well or there just was no result for the […]
It is often asked, “Can you do ALA, DMSA and EDTA while on GAPS? Is it approved?” In the briefest answer possible, yes but no to EDTA. It just needs to be done fitting for the protocol. When working with someone who has a high level of heavy metals, who has been on the […]
Alpha lipoic acid, ALA, is an antioxidant made by the body when the body is in a healthy state. ALA is different from vitamins A, C and E, in that it has a negative charge, causing it to attract heavy metals to it, and then escorts them out of the body. This makes it […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master