Digestive enzymes, food allergies and illnesses are continually linked. Bacteria and pathogens build creating an imbalance in the microbiome, setting the stage for opportunistic parasites which perpetuate a downward spiral.
Research is showing certain illnesses lead to others.
“A low thyroid is a common trigger for fibromyalgia. How do you […]
Changing the gut microbiome is the foundation to health that controls illness, can change yeast overgrowth and recover autism says Donna Gates, author of Body Ecology Diet, a fermented foods specialist with a focus on healing candida and adrenal issues. “The microbes in the gut make you crave certain foods. They make you have […]
If your adrenals are stressed and you push fixing the thyroid it puts added stress on the adrenals says Dr. Jonathan Wright, MD, from Harvard and The University of Michigan, and author of Natural Medicine, Optimal Wellness: The Patient’s Guide to Health and Healing.
(This post contains affiliate links that help pay for this […]
“Not only is it about nutrition and exercise, it’s about stress, it’s about inflammation, it’s about oxidative damage, it’s about glycation. All of these pathways contribute,” says Jonny Bowden, PhD, nutritionist and author of Living Low Carb. Bowden has been nicknamed the Rogue Nutritionist by changing his diet and chasing the high he got from nutrient dense […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When