Social media says Dr. Leon Eisenberg, the man considered to be the “father of ADD and ADHD” claimed on his deathbed that he confessed ADD is a fictitious disease. This is partly true.
Eisenberg, a child psychiatrist, social worker and medical educator (1922-2009), changed the world for children with autism, ADD and ADHD. In […]
One of the first things recommended dropping nutritionally in the ADHD or autistic child is milk. Milk and wheat go hand in hand as items to drop like, well frankly, like they’re drugging your child. Dr. Mercola says the milk protein casein is difficult to digest. Dr. Natasha Campbell-Mcbride recommends no milk of any kind […]
I love it when God shoves, “Gooooooood morning child! Still here and in control,” in your face. The walk through the fog of ADHD, aspergers, bipolar disorder, manic depression, hypoglycemia, a compromised immune system and dyslexia is evidence of this fact. So is the rafter of turkeys my 11-year-old woke up to when […]
Our kids are suffering from poison. Food is nutrition that begets health, not disease. Let’s take a stand together to nourish our families and avoid the ingredients that cause behavioral challenges. We’ve all heard to not eat certain foods, here’s some history as to why these items are not a good idea and […]
I drugged my child.
My sweet adoring child could light up the room with his smile at the same time he could fill your heart with laughing butterflies. His spirit was afire inside him. He was a delight. Yet, he acted as if he was on drugs. His manic behavior was out of control, like […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master