This is probably one of our most favorite meals and is absolutely easy peasy. It’s two steps.
- Cut approved bacon and fry in a dutch oven.
- Add chopped kale to fill to the top of the pot. Stir as it cooks. Top with salt.
There is an optional third step.
3. Hide in the closet and eat (so you don’t have to share).
Kale from your own garden, grown organically, is always best. It make a beautiful ornamental plant.
*Nourishing Plot is written by Becky Plotner, ND, traditional naturopath, CGP, D.PSc. who sees clients in Rossville, Georgia. She works as a Certified GAPS Practitioner who sees clients in her office, Skype and phone. She has been published in Wise Traditions, spoken at two Weston A. Price Conferences, Certified GAPS Practitioner Trainings, has been on many radio shows, television shows and writes for Nourishing Plot. Since her son was delivered from the effects of autism (Asperger’s syndrome), ADHD, bipolar disorder/manic depression, hypoglycemia and dyslexia, through food, she continued her education specializing in Leaky Gut and parasitology through Duke University, finishing with distinction. She is a Chapter Leader for The Weston A. Price Foundation. [email protected]
“GAPS™ and Gut and Psychology Syndrome™ are the trademark and copyright of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. The right of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Patent and Designs Act 1988.
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!