“This reminds me of having marshmallow fluff and peanut butter sandwiches when I was a kid. I’ll stop eating it whenever you’re ready for me to,” my husband said when I gave him my latest experiment to hold while I climbed into bed. Needless to say he ate it all.
After addressing the topic of controlling sugar swings naturally with this post the experimental season began creating variety in this savory treat.
This version of Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Mousse contains no marshmallow but have the flavor of the two.
- 2 sticks pastured butter (preferably 100% organic and cultured)
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (preferably home made)
- Put all ingredients into a mixer and beat until fluffy, ten minutes or more. Just before finished you can optionally add 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt, course ground. This adds a delightful sweet and salty crunch. If this is mixed in too early the salt dissolves into the mixture and it's just too salty overall.
- Instead of measuring out two tablespoons of peanut butter I stick a butter knife deep into the peanut butter tub and comes out thick with peanut butter on both sides. This is roughly two tablespoons and it's not as messy as measuring the peanut butter with a measuring spoon.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir Kraut juice liver support meat stock microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat worms yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Fried Zucchini – GAPS Approved
- Zucchini Bread – GAPS Approved
- Top Rated Air Filters To Remove Your Toxic Environment
- Resolving Natural Deodorant That Burns The Armpit
- Beneficial Worms and Bacteria for a Healthy Microbiome
- Shepherd’s Pie – GAPS Approved
- The Balance Of The Bugs That Live On And In Us
- The Dangers of Cooking with Mason Jar Lids
- Coffee Enemas -GAPS