The Home Brewed Medicine Cabinet
Sunday, August 23 6-8 pm
Becky Plotner, ND, traditional naturopath, GAPS
1794 Mack Smith Road
$20/person. Space is limited, pre-pay to reserve your seat early by sending a check to the address above or calling to run your credit card.
We will discuss prepping a medicine cabinet including home brewed remedies for poison ivy, home brewed sun screens, easy deodorant recipes and problems that arise from potential sub-sequential deodorant burns, yeast infection remedies and chigger treatments. This seminar will include watching how the products and remedies are made as well as understanding why things are happening, what is causing the challenge and what remedies really work.
This will be an intimate gathering with conversational interaction.
- Is it possible to heal a leaky gut without meat stock or meat?
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!