The Home Brewed Medicine Cabinet
Sunday, August 23 6-8 pm
Becky Plotner, ND, traditional naturopath, GAPS
1794 Mack Smith Road
$20/person. Space is limited, pre-pay to reserve your seat early by sending a check to the address above or calling to run your credit card.
We will discuss prepping a medicine cabinet including home brewed remedies for poison ivy, home brewed sun screens, easy deodorant recipes and problems that arise from potential sub-sequential deodorant burns, yeast infection remedies and chigger treatments. This seminar will include watching how the products and remedies are made as well as understanding why things are happening, what is causing the challenge and what remedies really work.
This will be an intimate gathering with conversational interaction.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Iodine on the GAPS Protocol – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- The Top Five Natural Things To Do For Pink Eye
- Shocking Evidence Scurvy Is On The Rise
- Transmission of Lyme Through Mosquitoes, Fleas, Bed Bugs, Urine, Semen, Saliva, Breast Milk…….
- Shocking Findings on Cholesterol and Heart Disease Scam
- What do you do when you just can’t do GAPS, but need it? #overwhelmed
- Natural Beekeeping Shows Outrageous Results
- Natural Support for Headaches and Migraines Due to Barometric Weather Changes
- The Ionic Foot Bath – Effective, Hoax or Something Else
- Natural Remedies For Anxiety, A Bach Flower Guide
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master