The Home Brewed Medicine Cabinet
Sunday, August 23 6-8 pm
Becky Plotner, ND, traditional naturopath, GAPS
1794 Mack Smith Road
$20/person. Space is limited, pre-pay to reserve your seat early by sending a check to the address above or calling to run your credit card.
We will discuss prepping a medicine cabinet including home brewed remedies for poison ivy, home brewed sun screens, easy deodorant recipes and problems that arise from potential sub-sequential deodorant burns, yeast infection remedies and chigger treatments. This seminar will include watching how the products and remedies are made as well as understanding why things are happening, what is causing the challenge and what remedies really work.
This will be an intimate gathering with conversational interaction.
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
- Fermented Hot Pepper Sauce
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!