Liver Support Seminar
This two hour seminar will cover the liver from start to finish including the gallbladder, lungs, bile stones and gallstones, flukes, heavy metals, parasites and fatty liver. Remedies used to address the situation will be made and explained. Instruction on how to harvest and process your own wild remedy will be taught step by step.
July 17, 2015
Doorprizes will be given.
The liver is the primary detox organ of the body. When illness is present the liver is involved. Supporting the liver and removing stagnation is vital to a healthy lifestyle. You will learn to make your own remedy or can purchase one already prepared. You will learn what signs your body shows visibly in the face and other areas of the body showing the liver needs attention.
Space is limited. Prepay early to ensure your spot by calling Becky Plotner, ND, traditional naturopath, GAPS at 706-944-3061 or private messaging from this post. This will be an intimate seminar filled with question and answer dialog so that understanding of the topic is complete. The seminar will be held at 1794 Mack Smith Road just north of Costco.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Natural Support for Headaches and Migraines Due to Barometric Weather Changes
- The Ionic Foot Bath – Effective, Hoax or Something Else
- Natural Remedies For Anxiety, A Bach Flower Guide
- ALA, DMSA and EDTA Chelation While on GAPS
- GAPS Smoothie
- GAPS, A Full Review and Q & A Interview
- Letter to Establishments For Bringing in Outside Food
- Homemade Root Beer Kombucha
- Ketchup From Garden Fresh Tomatoes – GAPS Approved
- Natural vs Synthetic Vitamins, The Difference Between Life and Formaldehyde or Fermented Cyanide
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master