Liver Support Seminar
This two hour seminar will cover the liver from start to finish including the gallbladder, lungs, bile stones and gallstones, flukes, heavy metals, parasites and fatty liver. Remedies used to address the situation will be made and explained. Instruction on how to harvest and process your own wild remedy will be taught step by step.
July 17, 2015
Doorprizes will be given.
The liver is the primary detox organ of the body. When illness is present the liver is involved. Supporting the liver and removing stagnation is vital to a healthy lifestyle. You will learn to make your own remedy or can purchase one already prepared. You will learn what signs your body shows visibly in the face and other areas of the body showing the liver needs attention.
Space is limited. Prepay early to ensure your spot by calling Becky Plotner, ND, traditional naturopath, GAPS at 706-944-3061 or private messaging from this post. This will be an intimate seminar filled with question and answer dialog so that understanding of the topic is complete. The seminar will be held at 1794 Mack Smith Road just north of Costco.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fat fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity home schooling hormones iodine kefir microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Homemade Soap – A Clean Way to Get Clean
- Thanksgiving Turkey – GAPS Approved
- Pumpkin Pie – GAPS Approved
- Pie Pumpkin VS Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin, The Pumpkin Pie Showdown
- Cooking With Olive Oil – Caution Advised
- Resolving Croup Naturally
- The Damage Stress Does To The Microbiome
- Resolving Constipation While On GAPS
- High Cholesterol Findings Show Enormous Benefits
- Halloween Party Tray – GAPS Approved