This is one of my favorite ways to use left over turkey. This is one of those dishes you may never want to stop eating. Enjoy!
This recipe is best made with stock from the turkey but can also be used with meat stock from beef bones, both are good.
This recipe is suitable for most on GAPS phase 2, if tolerated.
- 2 quarts meat stock
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 block kerrygold butter
- 11 green onion shoots, chopped into bite sizes
- 2.5 cups organic turkey
- 1-2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 handful organic cauliflower
- 9 cloves garlic
- 8 pastured yolks
- Combine all ingredients into a stock pot, except garlic and yolks, and cook on medium low. If you are GAPS phase 2 be sure to cook for 25-30 minutes, until vegetables are soft. Add chopped garlic for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Remove from heat and add all 8 yolks stirring them into the soup. Warning: if the soup is too hot the yolks will cook into soup making clumpy spots. If the soup is optimally warm the yolks will give you a creamed soup effect, rich and irresistible.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fat fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity home schooling hormones iodine kefir microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!