Enjoy this satiating ice cream any time of day because you just won’t be able to resist! This healthy alternative is full of nutrition to heal your body while satisfying your mind.
These four simple ingredients are going to change your world forever!
Add 8 pastured egg yolks to a Vitamix and mix on low speed to emulsify for 10 minutes. If you do not have a Vitamix a Cuisinart food processor or blender will work. Add 1 cup of homemade kefir made from raw cream, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1/4 cup local honey, or less. We are not sweet eaters and lean on the less side.
After the ingredients are combined put them into an ice cream maker and prepare to salivate. This recipe doubles well and freezes perfectly. Because of the high number of yolks it scoops smoothly even directly from the freezer.
- 8 pasured egg yolks
- 1 cup home-brewed kefir (made from raw cream)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (preferrably home brewed)
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 1 vanilla bean (optional)
- Place 8 egg yolks in the Vitamix to emulsify on low for 10 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined. Add contents to ice cream maker and process until desired hardness.
- * If you do not have an ice cream maker you can still make amazing ice cream by adding lots of frozen fruit to the mixed ingredients (like 4-5 cups of frozen fruit in the Vitamix). Frozen bananas or strawberries are our favorites.
*If you learned something from this post share it so others can do the same. To support the efforts of this blog shop the links above like this one. You pay the same shopping through Amazon while the author receives a small referral fee from Amazon. This offsets the costs of this site.
*If you would like to receive further posts from this author go to the Nourishing Plot Facebook page linked by clicking here. Once there, “like” a handfull of articles so future posts are uploaded into your Facebook newsfeed.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Natural Tick Bite Prevention
- GAPS Waffles
- Needling For Muscle and Bone Pain VS Acupuncture
- How do you know if you need both cod liver oil and fish oils?
- Jalapeno Poppers – GAPS Approved
- 500 Times More Radiation, Altered DNA, Cancer and Gallstone Disease – Is a CT Scan Really Harmful?
- Stuffed Peppers – GAPS Approved
- Making Roasted Dandelion Root For Supporting The Liver
- Nourishing Plot Coffee – GAPS Approved
- A Call To Action on Genetically Modified Food Labeling
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master