Pina Colada Drops are a nourishing and satisfying treat made with coconut oil (purchase by clicking here), pineapple and local honey. They are more fluffy than Lemon Drops or Mint Meltaways and create good variety in a healthy dietary plan.
Mix thoroughly one cup organic pineapple until smooth – this will prevent stringy floaters in the end product candies. Add one cup coconut oil and one tablespoon local honey. The mixture will look like this:
Drain off the small amount of pineapple juice so that it doesn’t make the contents drippy. Fill frosting bag with large flower tip. Drop flowers onto non-stick baking sheet or parchment paper. Place in freezer for 30 minutes. Scrape Pina Colada drops into a zip top bag and store in freezer until you are ready to eat.
- 1 cup organic pineapple
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix pineapple thoroughly first. Add in remaining ingredients. When blended drain juice and fill frosting bag with mixture. Drop on non-stick sheets and freeze 30 minutes. Store in zip top bags in the freezer.
- * pineapple is a late stage entry on the GAPS introduction diet. Do not introduce until your tract is ready.
*If you learned something from this post share it so others can do the same. To support the efforts of this blog shop the links above like this one. You pay the same shopping through Amazon while the author receives a small referral fee from Amazon. This offsets the costs of this site.
*If you would like to receive further posts from this author go to the Nourishing Plot Facebook page linked by clicking here. Once there, “like” a handfull of articles so future posts are uploaded into your Facebook newsfeed.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Taco Seasoning Recipe – GAPS Approved
- GAPS Stories
- GAPS Shakes
- Chasing Away A Virus: Cold Sores, Fever Blisters, Shingles
- Homemade Toothpaste – GAPS Approved
- Raising Farmed Salmon VS Wild Caught- Is There Really a Need To Care?
- Chicken Skin Chips – GAPS Approved
- GAPS Approved Gelatin – The Full Story
- Chocolate And How It Fits Into GAPS
- Making Probiotic Whey