Recent food rankings show Carrington Farms Coconut Oil, purchased from Costco to be ranked as one of the “Best” fats or oils by the 2014 Weston A. Price Foundation Shopping guide,”For finding the healthiest food in supermarkets, health food stores and by mail order.”
This news debunks a recent article entitled Why Buying Coconut Oil at Costco is Risky Business from one of the most popular real food blogs. This post turned the foodie world into a battle ground of what is healthy food. Sarah Pope is the author of The Healthy Home Economist and also serves as the Recording Secretary on the board of The Weston A. Price Foundation.
The Shopping Guide is a practical and thorough list of foods ranked Best, Good and Avoid. Achieving the Best status is the highest rank The Price Foundation allocates, showing the food to be healthful and clean.
A half gallon, 54 ounces, of Carrington Farms Coconut Oil costs roughly $15 at Costco while another Best ranked competitor, Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil is $29 for 32 ounces, plus shipping and handling. A membership to Costco is necessary to purchase the Carrington Farms brand; however, people who do not have a membership are welcome to shop with their friends who do have a membership.
For those who do not have access to Costco, Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil is a superior product with excellent flavor. For those who do have access to Costco, shop with confidence when you fill your cart with Carrington Farms Coconut Oil.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- GAPS and Low Dose Chelation with Andy Cutler Chelation – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- Iodine on the GAPS Protocol – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- The Top Five Natural Things To Do For Pink Eye
- Shocking Evidence Scurvy Is On The Rise
- Transmission of Lyme Through Mosquitoes, Fleas, Bed Bugs, Urine, Semen, Saliva, Breast Milk…….
- Shocking Findings on Cholesterol and Heart Disease Scam
- What do you do when you just can’t do GAPS, but need it? #overwhelmed
- Natural Beekeeping Shows Outrageous Results
- Natural Support for Headaches and Migraines Due to Barometric Weather Changes
- The Ionic Foot Bath – Effective, Hoax or Something Else
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master