Chocolate pie with no guilt was impossible before this delicacy!
This gluten free, grain free, sugar free treat will disappear fast!
Chocolate Pie: Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Grain Free
A quick delicious treat that's healthful!
Write a review
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 block Kerrygold butter (equal to one stick)
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1 cup kefir (preferably brewed from raw cream)
- 2 Tablespoons Kerrygold butter
- 1/2 cup local honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- Pie crust: combine almond flour and honey in mixer and blend until incorporated. Add butter and mix until combined. Press into pie pan. Cook at 350 degrees until lightly browned, roughly 20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan add kefir, butter and honey and heat until just warm. Sprinkle in cacao and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir until velvety smooth. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
By Becky Plotner
Nourishing Plot https://www.nourishingplot.com/
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- ALA, DMSA and EDTA Chelation While on GAPS
- GAPS Smoothie
- GAPS, A Full Review and Q & A Interview
- Letter to Establishments For Bringing in Outside Food
- Homemade Root Beer Kombucha
- Ketchup From Garden Fresh Tomatoes – GAPS Approved
- Natural vs Synthetic Vitamins, The Difference Between Life and Formaldehyde or Fermented Cyanide
- Natural Tick Bite Prevention
- GAPS Waffles
- Needling For Muscle and Bone Pain VS Acupuncture
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master