Chocolate pie with no guilt was impossible before this delicacy!
This gluten free, grain free, sugar free treat will disappear fast!
Chocolate Pie: Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Grain Free
A quick delicious treat that's healthful!
Write a review
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 block Kerrygold butter (equal to one stick)
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1 cup kefir (preferably brewed from raw cream)
- 2 Tablespoons Kerrygold butter
- 1/2 cup local honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- Pie crust: combine almond flour and honey in mixer and blend until incorporated. Add butter and mix until combined. Press into pie pan. Cook at 350 degrees until lightly browned, roughly 20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan add kefir, butter and honey and heat until just warm. Sprinkle in cacao and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir until velvety smooth. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
By Becky Plotner
Nourishing Plot https://www.nourishingplot.com/
Support this site!
- Famous Doctor and Groundbreaking Study Show Fear Disproportionately Outweighs Virus
- Homemade Body Cream
- The Dangers of Mercury Toxicity and One Solution That’s Showing Shocking Results
- Surprising Benefits of Sumac Lemonade – a Foraged End of Summer Treat
- Some Tomato Sauces and Tomato Products are Found to be Not Fully Tomato
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
Support this site!