- Only male turkeys gobble, hens cluck.
- Turkeys can run 20 miles an hour.
- Domestic, farm raised turkeys can’t fly due to their heavy weight. Wild ones do fly.
- Turkeys are in the pheasant family.
- Turkey beats chicken and beef in protein content.
- Turkeys have heart attacks. Once when the The United States Air Force was performing tests were they were breaking the sound barrier they found many turkeys in the vicinity that had died due to heart attacks.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Parasites And Their Connection To Toxic Heavy Metals, EMFs And Molds In The Body
- Fruit Juice, Smoked Food, Aspartame And More, Blamed For Contributing To Chronic Illnesses
- Making Your Own Black Salve
- Homemade Oreo™ Cookies – GAPS Approved
- Natural, Effective Support When You Are Bit By A Tick
- Vision, Dry Skin, Warts, Blindness And Stress, The Relationship To Vitamin A
- Using HMD, Heavy Metal Detox, While on GAPS
- Therapeutic Dose of Black Walnut Hull
- Testing Your Kombucha’s Sugar Content
- What Is The Proper Dosage of Activated Charcoal?