- Only male turkeys gobble, hens cluck.
- Turkeys can run 20 miles an hour.
- Domestic, farm raised turkeys can’t fly due to their heavy weight. Wild ones do fly.
- Turkeys are in the pheasant family.
- Turkey beats chicken and beef in protein content.
- Turkeys have heart attacks. Once when the The United States Air Force was performing tests were they were breaking the sound barrier they found many turkeys in the vicinity that had died due to heart attacks.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When
- Fermented Fish, The Perfect Travel Food – GAPS Approved
- Beet Kvass – GAPS Approved
- Homemade Makeup – GAPS Approved
- WAPF’s and GAPS’ Current Response on FCLO, Years Later
- Homemade Maple Syrup
- New Studies Show Microbiome Mucous Function and Successful Rebuilding Methods