- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 5 Tablespoons grass fed butter
- In mixer blend together 3 cups almond flour and 2 Tablespoons local honey.
- Add butter one tablespoon at a time until butter is fully blended.
- Press into pie dish.
- For recipes that need precooked shells cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Saute 1 pound ground beef, ground pork and pork sausage (all free ranging grass fed, grass finished). Add to 2 large carmelized onions. Add one chopped green pepper, two chopped carbanelle peppers, one red pepper and add salt and pepper to taste. Add 2 tablespoons almond flour and 1/4 cup dry red wine. NOTE: any wine drank from a measuring cup is not considered drinking, it’s considered cooking!
Add ingredients into pie shell (recipe below) and top with remaining crust leaving spaces for steam to escape.
Top with either pie crust or block cheddar cheese (preferably raw) shredded.
Cook at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until top is cooked or cheese is browned.
- 1 pound grass fed, grass finished ground beef
- 1 pound free range ground pork
- 1 pound free range ground pork sausage
- 3-4 peppers of your choice (hot, bell, sweet)
- 2 caramelized onions
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- salt and pepper
- Thoroughly cook all meat. Add caramelized onions and chopped peppers. Stir in almond flour, salt and pepper. Add ingredients to partially cooked pie shell. Top with more pie crust or shredded cheddar cheese. Cook 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until top is browned.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- GAPS Approved Probiotics
- Shocking Information from Doctors on Intestinal Permeability – Leaky Gut
- The Dangers of Dry Erase Markers Could Put You in a Wheelchair
- Twin Boys Taken From Their Parents Due To Food Intolerances, Accusing “Neglect”
- GAPS Christmas eBook – A Free Gift To You
- Christmas Cheesecake – GAPS Approved
- GAPS and Low Dose Chelation with Andy Cutler Chelation – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- Iodine on the GAPS Protocol – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- The Top Five Natural Things To Do For Pink Eye
- Shocking Evidence Scurvy Is On The Rise
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master