Snickerdoodles are a delightful marriage of butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. These cookies will make you feel like you’re not missing a thing as you heal and seal your gut lining. Save money on this recipe by clicking here or by clicking here for blanched almond flour.
6 Tablespoons grass fed, grass finished butter
2 Tablespoons local honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups almond flour
Cream 6 tablespoons grass fed, grass fed butter with honey for 10 minutes until frothy, scraping down the sides as you go.
Add vanilla continue to mix.
Add almond flour and stir until incorporated.
Drop onto buttered cookie sheet, press flat to about 1/4 inch thick, sprinkle tops with cinnamon and fresh grated nutmeg.
Cook at 350 for 10-14 minutes until lightly browned.
- 6 Tablespoons grass fed, grass finished butter
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups almond flour
- Cream 6 tablespoons grass fed, grass fed butter with honey for 10 minutes until frothy, scraping down the sides as you go.
- Add vanilla continue to mix.
- Add almond flour and stir until incorporated.
- Drop onto buttered cookie sheet, press flat to about 1/4 inch thick, sprinkle tops with cinnamon and fresh grated nutmeg.
- Cook at 350 for 10-14 minutes until lightly browned.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Natural Support for Headaches and Migraines Due to Barometric Weather Changes
- The Ionic Foot Bath – Effective, Hoax or Something Else
- Natural Remedies For Anxiety, A Bach Flower Guide
- ALA, DMSA and EDTA Chelation While on GAPS
- GAPS Smoothie
- GAPS, A Full Review and Q & A Interview
- Letter to Establishments For Bringing in Outside Food
- Homemade Root Beer Kombucha
- Ketchup From Garden Fresh Tomatoes – GAPS Approved
- Natural vs Synthetic Vitamins, The Difference Between Life and Formaldehyde or Fermented Cyanide
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master