Snickerdoodles are a delightful marriage of butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. These cookies will make you feel like you’re not missing a thing as you heal and seal your gut lining. Save money on this recipe by clicking here or by clicking here for blanched almond flour.
- 6 Tablespoons grass fed, grass finished butter
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups almond flour
- Cream 6 tablespoons grass fed, grass fed butter with honey for 10 minutes until frothy, scraping down the sides as you go.
- Add vanilla continue to mix.
- Add almond flour and stir until incorporated.
- Drop onto buttered cookie sheet, press flat to about 1/4 inch thick, sprinkle tops with cinnamon and fresh grated nutmeg.
- Cook at 350 for 10-14 minutes until lightly browned.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fat fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir Kraut juice meat stock microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!