Snickerdoodles are a delightful marriage of butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. These cookies will make you feel like you’re not missing a thing as you heal and seal your gut lining. Save money on this recipe by clicking here or by clicking here for blanched almond flour.
6 Tablespoons grass fed, grass finished butter
2 Tablespoons local honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups almond flour
Cream 6 tablespoons grass fed, grass fed butter with honey for 10 minutes until frothy, scraping down the sides as you go.
Add vanilla continue to mix.
Add almond flour and stir until incorporated.
Drop onto buttered cookie sheet, press flat to about 1/4 inch thick, sprinkle tops with cinnamon and fresh grated nutmeg.
Cook at 350 for 10-14 minutes until lightly browned.
- 6 Tablespoons grass fed, grass finished butter
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups almond flour
- Cream 6 tablespoons grass fed, grass fed butter with honey for 10 minutes until frothy, scraping down the sides as you go.
- Add vanilla continue to mix.
- Add almond flour and stir until incorporated.
- Drop onto buttered cookie sheet, press flat to about 1/4 inch thick, sprinkle tops with cinnamon and fresh grated nutmeg.
- Cook at 350 for 10-14 minutes until lightly browned.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Butter, Butter, Butter – A GAPS Approved Guide
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves