Stories of yellow jackets are becoming more and more plentiful this time of year. The recent discovery of this Natural Yellow Jacket Killer came about like a lot of great inventions, it was an accident.
I fed the chickens some leftover bone broth. They ate the broth for a few minutes but then moved along to other delicacies in the yard.
The broth pot remained in the yard hoping the chickens would come back to fill their tummies but what happened was something very unexpected. Each time I checked the pot was more and more loaded with yellow jackets! They landed in the broth and drank, filled their tummies, swam in circles like they were stuck and sank. Click here to for traditional yellow jacket traps.
The bottom of the pot was solid yellow jackets.
I left the pot all night and found the surface empty of striped culprits the next morning, every one of them was resting on the bottom of the pot. In the middle of the second day the pot was loaded again with yellow jackets on the surface. We do NOT have a yellow jacket problem in any way.
It’s my understanding that every bug and insect has it’s position so I removed the pot. When we dumped the pot there were over 60 dead yellow jackets in just 24 hours time.
If you know someone with a yellow jacket problem please share this post. It may help!
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
- Making Your Own Lugol’s Iodine 5% – The Recipe That’ll Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Call to Action on Homeopathic Remedies – Immediate Response is Needed
- GAPS Approved Probiotics
- Shocking Information from Doctors on Intestinal Permeability – Leaky Gut
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master