Fluoride poisoning from tap water, tablets and dental uses is horrifically damaging to our health and has even lead to death.
The pineal gland controlls our sleep/wake patterns by controlling our natural melatonin levels. It is known as our “third eye” in the medical community.
The teeth readily show signs of fluoride poisoning through white staining.
Weakening of the bones, or skeletal fluorosis, is a sign of severe fluoride poisoning.
Drinking water is treated with one part fluoride per million parts water at the lowest rate. One part per million (ppm) is just one of the squares below, a very small amount. Most water is treated at 4 ppm.
In more advanced cases the teeth turn tan or brown.
Fluoride pills were commonly given to children in the 1970s “for their health” but were later discovered as poison. Generally these pills were 2 mg and parents were told they were only dangerous after ingestion of 200-500 pills. Jason Burton, a 2-year-old from Queensland, Australia, was administered half a pill daily then accidentally ingested 4 pills and died. Read more about the tragic unnecessary death here.
Fluoride poisoning comes from many different sources, all of which can be avoided.
Not all states treat their water equally.
The debate on where the poisoning is coming from is still under harsh scrutiny. Water treatment containing fluoride began in the 1940s but white teeth staining from fluoride poisoning was documented as problematic in the 1990s. Fluoride tablets were readily given to children in the 1970s.
As consumers we are in control of what we ingest and need to be our own detectives.
For one of the most effective water treatment systems noted for removing fluoride click here. With these tools you can be in control of your own fluoride poisoning.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master