Many vegetables, fruits and nuts are not sprayed with pesticides so it doesn’t pay to buy organic for those items.
Conventionally grown vegetables with the lowest residual pesticide load are:
Cantaloupe (grown in America)
Grapes (grown in America)
Garlic (grown in America)
Papayas (non-GMO. Most Hawaiian papaya is GMO)
Sweet corn (non-GMO)
Sweet peas (frozen)
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Testing Your Kombucha’s Sugar Content
- What Is The Proper Dosage of Activated Charcoal?
- 32 Mother’s Day Gifts For The Foodie Mom
- Traditional Jewish Chopped Liver
- The Legal Nitty Gritty Over Vaccine Waivers
- Taco Seasoning Recipe – GAPS Approved
- GAPS Stories
- GAPS Shakes
- Chasing Away A Virus: Cold Sores, Fever Blisters, Shingles
- Homemade Toothpaste – GAPS Approved