Many vegetables, fruits and nuts are not sprayed with pesticides so it doesn’t pay to buy organic for those items.
Conventionally grown vegetables with the lowest residual pesticide load are:
Cantaloupe (grown in America)
Grapes (grown in America)
Garlic (grown in America)
Papayas (non-GMO. Most Hawaiian papaya is GMO)
Sweet corn (non-GMO)
Sweet peas (frozen)
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When
- Fermented Fish, The Perfect Travel Food – GAPS Approved
- Beet Kvass – GAPS Approved
- Homemade Makeup – GAPS Approved
- WAPF’s and GAPS’ Current Response on FCLO, Years Later
- Homemade Maple Syrup
- New Studies Show Microbiome Mucous Function and Successful Rebuilding Methods