One of our favorite treats is a cool refreshing slice of Pineapple Lemon Bark. It’s a zip on the tongue that lasts.
Pineapple Lemon Bark
1 cup coconut butter (made from mixing 3 cups coconut flakes in Vitamix for 5 minutes on low)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almonds (pre soaked and dried to remove the phytic acid)
2/3 cup dried pineapple
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup local honey
After the coconut butter is prepared add coconut oil and almonds then blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend lightly. Pour batter out onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and slice. Store in the freezer.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- GAPS Approved Probiotics
- Shocking Information from Doctors on Intestinal Permeability – Leaky Gut
- The Dangers of Dry Erase Markers Could Put You in a Wheelchair
- Twin Boys Taken From Their Parents Due To Food Intolerances, Accusing “Neglect”
- GAPS Christmas eBook – A Free Gift To You
- Christmas Cheesecake – GAPS Approved
- GAPS and Low Dose Chelation with Andy Cutler Chelation – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- Iodine on the GAPS Protocol – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- The Top Five Natural Things To Do For Pink Eye
- Shocking Evidence Scurvy Is On The Rise
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master