One of our favorite treats is a cool refreshing slice of Pineapple Lemon Bark. It’s a zip on the tongue that lasts.
Pineapple Lemon Bark
1 cup coconut butter (made from mixing 3 cups coconut flakes in Vitamix for 5 minutes on low)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almonds (pre soaked and dried to remove the phytic acid)
2/3 cup dried pineapple
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup local honey
After the coconut butter is prepared add coconut oil and almonds then blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend lightly. Pour batter out onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and slice. Store in the freezer.
- Protecting Yourself From WiFi with a Faraday Cage for Sleeping
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!