One of our favorite treats is a cool refreshing slice of Pineapple Lemon Bark. It’s a zip on the tongue that lasts.
Pineapple Lemon Bark
1 cup coconut butter (made from mixing 3 cups coconut flakes in Vitamix for 5 minutes on low)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almonds (pre soaked and dried to remove the phytic acid)
2/3 cup dried pineapple
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup local honey
After the coconut butter is prepared add coconut oil and almonds then blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend lightly. Pour batter out onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and slice. Store in the freezer.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Stuffed Peppers – GAPS Approved
- Making Roasted Dandelion Root For Supporting The Liver
- Nourishing Plot Coffee – GAPS Approved
- A Call To Action on Genetically Modified Food Labeling
- Fish Stock – GAPS Approved Meat Stock
- Maintaining Hunger And Stabilizing Blood Sugar While On GAPS
- Parasites And Their Connection To Toxic Heavy Metals, EMFs And Molds In The Body
- Fruit Juice, Smoked Food, Aspartame And More, Blamed For Contributing To Chronic Illnesses
- Making Your Own Black Salve
- Homemade Oreo™ Cookies – GAPS Approved
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master