One of our favorite treats is a cool refreshing slice of Pineapple Lemon Bark. It’s a zip on the tongue that lasts.
Pineapple Lemon Bark
1 cup coconut butter (made from mixing 3 cups coconut flakes in Vitamix for 5 minutes on low)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almonds (pre soaked and dried to remove the phytic acid)
2/3 cup dried pineapple
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup local honey
After the coconut butter is prepared add coconut oil and almonds then blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend lightly. Pour batter out onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and slice. Store in the freezer.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When
- Fermented Fish, The Perfect Travel Food – GAPS Approved
- Beet Kvass – GAPS Approved
- Homemade Makeup – GAPS Approved
- WAPF’s and GAPS’ Current Response on FCLO, Years Later
- Homemade Maple Syrup
- New Studies Show Microbiome Mucous Function and Successful Rebuilding Methods