One of our favorite treats is a cool refreshing slice of Pineapple Lemon Bark. It’s a zip on the tongue that lasts.
Pineapple Lemon Bark
1 cup coconut butter (made from mixing 3 cups coconut flakes in Vitamix for 5 minutes on low)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almonds (pre soaked and dried to remove the phytic acid)
2/3 cup dried pineapple
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup local honey
After the coconut butter is prepared add coconut oil and almonds then blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend lightly. Pour batter out onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and slice. Store in the freezer.
- Is it possible to heal a leaky gut without meat stock or meat?
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!