One of our favorite treats is a cool refreshing slice of Pineapple Lemon Bark. It’s a zip on the tongue that lasts.
Pineapple Lemon Bark
1 cup coconut butter (made from mixing 3 cups coconut flakes in Vitamix for 5 minutes on low)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almonds (pre soaked and dried to remove the phytic acid)
2/3 cup dried pineapple
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup local honey
After the coconut butter is prepared add coconut oil and almonds then blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend lightly. Pour batter out onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and slice. Store in the freezer.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Taco Seasoning Recipe – GAPS Approved
- GAPS Stories
- GAPS Shakes
- Chasing Away A Virus: Cold Sores, Fever Blisters, Shingles
- Homemade Toothpaste – GAPS Approved
- Raising Farmed Salmon VS Wild Caught- Is There Really a Need To Care?
- Chicken Skin Chips – GAPS Approved
- GAPS Approved Gelatin – The Full Story
- Chocolate And How It Fits Into GAPS
- Making Probiotic Whey