One of our favorite treats is a cool refreshing slice of Pineapple Lemon Bark. It’s a zip on the tongue that lasts.
Pineapple Lemon Bark
1 cup coconut butter (made from mixing 3 cups coconut flakes in Vitamix for 5 minutes on low)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almonds (pre soaked and dried to remove the phytic acid)
2/3 cup dried pineapple
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup local honey
After the coconut butter is prepared add coconut oil and almonds then blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend lightly. Pour batter out onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and slice. Store in the freezer.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
- Making Your Own Lugol’s Iodine 5% – The Recipe That’ll Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master