Recently we started watching Bones on Netflix after we were done with our book curriculum and needed an educational show. Every time they mentioned a bone we stopped the show, looked up the bone on our poster and used blue painters tape to mark the spot on an adjacent door.
The painters tape should not take off paint when it is removed, however the longer you leave the tape up in a humid or hot environment the chances of it removing underlying paint is higher. We put the tape on a high gloss paint white door so it would remove easily.
Some bones are not easily recognizable so we look up a virtual body here: https://www.biodigitalhuman.com/home/
Anatomy posters come in various degrees of detail and range in price from comfortable to gulp-we-may-not-need-to-study-that-after-all. These are both very economical and detailed choices.
If you’re looking for a laminated poster click on this picture: [amazon-element asin=”B0009VL14Y” fields=”lg-image” ]
If you’re looking for a vintage poster click on this picture: [amazon-element asin=”B001BYPS6K” fields=”lg-image” ]
Bones is a show that contains adult content and graffic images of deceased bodies. Please use parental discretion where you feel neccesary.
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Call to Action on Homeopathic Remedies – Immediate Response is Needed
- GAPS Approved Probiotics
- Shocking Information from Doctors on Intestinal Permeability – Leaky Gut
- The Dangers of Dry Erase Markers Could Put You in a Wheelchair
- Twin Boys Taken From Their Parents Due To Food Intolerances, Accusing “Neglect”
- GAPS Christmas eBook – A Free Gift To You
- Christmas Cheesecake – GAPS Approved
- GAPS and Low Dose Chelation with Andy Cutler Chelation – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- Iodine on the GAPS Protocol – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- The Top Five Natural Things To Do For Pink Eye
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master