Recently we started watching Bones on Netflix after we were done with our book curriculum and needed an educational show. Every time they mentioned a bone we stopped the show, looked up the bone on our poster and used blue painters tape to mark the spot on an adjacent door.
The painters tape should not take off paint when it is removed, however the longer you leave the tape up in a humid or hot environment the chances of it removing underlying paint is higher. We put the tape on a high gloss paint white door so it would remove easily.
Some bones are not easily recognizable so we look up a virtual body here: https://www.biodigitalhuman.com/home/
Anatomy posters come in various degrees of detail and range in price from comfortable to gulp-we-may-not-need-to-study-that-after-all. These are both very economical and detailed choices.
If you’re looking for a laminated poster click on this picture: [amazon-element asin=”B0009VL14Y” fields=”lg-image” ]
If you’re looking for a vintage poster click on this picture: [amazon-element asin=”B001BYPS6K” fields=”lg-image” ]
Bones is a show that contains adult content and graffic images of deceased bodies. Please use parental discretion where you feel neccesary.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Butter, Butter, Butter – A GAPS Approved Guide
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves