When watermelon is in season store extras cubes in a freezer zip top bag. When salad dressing is desired drop a cup of watermelon in the Vitamix with a teaspoon of fresh rosemary. Add water or apple cider vinegar to thin out to your liking. I’ve left it thicker in this shot for visibility. Stores in refrigerator for up to a week.
Rosemary Watermelon Salad Dressing
one cup watermelon
one teaspoon rosemary
apple cider vinegar to taste
- Protecting Yourself From WiFi with a Faraday Cage for Sleeping
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!