When watermelon is in season store extras cubes in a freezer zip top bag. When salad dressing is desired drop a cup of watermelon in the Vitamix with a teaspoon of fresh rosemary. Add water or apple cider vinegar to thin out to your liking. I’ve left it thicker in this shot for visibility. Stores in refrigerator for up to a week.
Rosemary Watermelon Salad Dressing
one cup watermelon
one teaspoon rosemary
apple cider vinegar to taste
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Testing Your Kombucha’s Sugar Content
- What Is The Proper Dosage of Activated Charcoal?
- 32 Mother’s Day Gifts For The Foodie Mom
- Traditional Jewish Chopped Liver
- The Legal Nitty Gritty Over Vaccine Waivers
- Taco Seasoning Recipe – GAPS Approved
- GAPS Stories
- GAPS Shakes
- Chasing Away A Virus: Cold Sores, Fever Blisters, Shingles
- Homemade Toothpaste – GAPS Approved