Creating a sliceable sourdough can be daunting – but not with this amazing recipe by Ashlee Purdie, a self sustaining homesteader who slings babies while delivering calves and looks great the whole time.
First make as sourdough starter or get one from a friend. To make a sourdough starter mix one tablespoon of flour with […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha Kraut juice meat stock microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- The Liver And Glutathione – Amplifying Your Body’s Repair
- Optimal Probiotic Purchasing Guide
- Adrenal Support Stock
- Easter Bunny Cups – GAPS Approved
- Carrot Cake – GAPS Approved
- Electrolyte Drink, GAPS Approved
- The Adrenal Support Shake
- Quiche – GAPS Approved
- Meatloaf- GAPS Approved
- The Root Cause of Autoimmunity