Creating a sliceable sourdough can be daunting – but not with this amazing recipe by Ashlee Purdie, a self sustaining homesteader who slings babies while delivering calves and looks great the whole time.
First make as sourdough starter or get one from a friend. To make a sourdough starter mix one tablespoon of flour with […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha Kraut juice meat stock microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Hashbrowns – GAPS Approved
- Top Rated Fish Oils – GAPS Approved
- Key Lime Pie – GAPS Approved
- Making Milk Kefir – GAPS Approved
- Bacon and Kale – GAPS Approved.
- GAPS Pizza – A Ketogenic Comfort Food
- Making A Kombucha SCOBY From a Store Bought Bottle of Kombucha
- Fermented Ginger
- Cooking A Pigs Head – GAPS Approved
- Fermented Beans – GAPS Approved