Adults who have abnormal relationships with food, blood sugar issues, mood swings and emotionally unstable swings from the blood sugar roller coaster means they need GAPS healing says Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, neurologist, neurosurgeon and author of GAPS (affiliate link).
Dr. McBride says these adults often have relationship problems, marriage problems and job difficulty.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir Kraut juice liver support meat stock microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat worms yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Top Rated Air Filters To Remove Your Toxic Environment
- Resolving Natural Deodorant That Burns The Armpit
- Beneficial Worms and Bacteria for a Healthy Microbiome
- Shepherd’s Pie – GAPS Approved
- The Balance Of The Bugs That Live On And In Us
- The Dangers of Cooking with Mason Jar Lids
- Coffee Enemas -GAPS
- The Liver And Glutathione – Amplifying Your Body’s Repair
- Optimal Probiotic Purchasing Guide