Adults who have abnormal relationships with food, blood sugar issues, mood swings and emotionally unstable swings from the blood sugar roller coaster means they need GAPS healing says Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, neurologist, neurosurgeon and author of GAPS (affiliate link).
Dr. McBride says these adults often have relationship problems, marriage problems and job difficulty.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha Kraut juice meat stock microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- The Liver And Glutathione – Amplifying Your Body’s Repair
- Optimal Probiotic Purchasing Guide
- Adrenal Support Stock
- Easter Bunny Cups – GAPS Approved
- Carrot Cake – GAPS Approved
- Electrolyte Drink, GAPS Approved
- The Adrenal Support Shake
- Quiche – GAPS Approved
- Meatloaf- GAPS Approved
- The Root Cause of Autoimmunity