Historic advertisements tell us a lot of what life was like but they also tell us facts that have gone astray through time in the effort to sell, sell, sell. This 1920 advertisement from the Good Luck company does exactly that – it tells us how far from healthy we have strayed.
Jelke advertised a […]
GAPS and Paleo approved
1 cup coconut butter (3 cups of coconut flakes in a Cuisinart or Vitamix make 1 cup butter)
1 cup cashews
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened, organic)
¼ cup local honey
Zest from 2-3 large lemons
¾ cup dried pineapple (sugar free if possible)
1½ teaspoon […]
We scored pumpkins for 99 cents at Aldi so we are living the come-back of the pumpkin. My son’s favorite recipe is pumpkin granola bars which are raw except for the cooked pumpkin. If you know of a way around that please post!
If you do not have a dehydrator just cook […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir Kraut juice liver support meat stock microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat worms yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Fried Zucchini – GAPS Approved
- Zucchini Bread – GAPS Approved
- Top Rated Air Filters To Remove Your Toxic Environment
- Resolving Natural Deodorant That Burns The Armpit
- Beneficial Worms and Bacteria for a Healthy Microbiome
- Shepherd’s Pie – GAPS Approved
- The Balance Of The Bugs That Live On And In Us
- The Dangers of Cooking with Mason Jar Lids
- Coffee Enemas -GAPS