The Home Brewed Medicine Cabinet
Sunday, August 23 6-8 pm
Becky Plotner, ND, traditional naturopath, GAPS
1794 Mack Smith Road
$20/person. Space is limited, pre-pay to reserve your seat early by sending a check to the address above or calling to run your credit card.
We will discuss prepping a medicine cabinet including home brewed remedies for poison ivy, home brewed sun screens, easy deodorant recipes and problems that arise from potential sub-sequential deodorant burns, yeast infection remedies and chigger treatments. This seminar will include watching how the products and remedies are made as well as understanding why things are happening, what is causing the challenge and what remedies really work.
This will be an intimate gathering with conversational interaction.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Draining The Lymph Naturally
- Chelating With ALA While On GAPS
- Clustering Parasite Infections
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Postbiotics Show Shocking Results
- Preparing To Do GAPS
- Italian Cream Cake – GAPS Approved
- Navigating Pain and Concerns During a Gallbladder Flush
- Hashbrowns – GAPS Approved
- Top Rated Fish Oils – GAPS Approved
- Key Lime Pie – GAPS Approved