Liver Support Seminar
This two hour seminar will cover the liver from start to finish including the gallbladder, lungs, bile stones and gallstones, flukes, heavy metals, parasites and fatty liver. Remedies used to address the situation will be made and explained. Instruction on how to harvest and process your own wild remedy will be taught step by step.
July 17, 2015
Doorprizes will be given.
The liver is the primary detox organ of the body. When illness is present the liver is involved. Supporting the liver and removing stagnation is vital to a healthy lifestyle. You will learn to make your own remedy or can purchase one already prepared. You will learn what signs your body shows visibly in the face and other areas of the body showing the liver needs attention.
Space is limited. Prepay early to ensure your spot by calling Becky Plotner, ND, traditional naturopath, GAPS at 706-944-3061 or private messaging from this post. This will be an intimate seminar filled with question and answer dialog so that understanding of the topic is complete. The seminar will be held at 1794 Mack Smith Road just north of Costco.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Beginners Guide To Moldy Fermented Vegetables
- Vaccine Updates – The Refusal To Vaccinate Document, Mandatory Adult Vaccinations and Workplace Vaccination
- Sending Sympathies To Dr. Natasha
- Homemade Mead – GAPS Approved
- The Thanksgiving Butter – A Turkey To Remember
- Proper Use Of Gummies, Marshmallow Fluff and Gelatin While On The GAPS Protocol
- Homeopathy For Heavy Metals – GAPS Support
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Meat and Coconut Oil On The GAPS Diet
- Kombucha While On GAPS, A Stage One Food
- Pumpkin Spice Kombucha