Chocolate pie with no guilt was impossible before this delicacy!
This gluten free, grain free, sugar free treat will disappear fast!
Chocolate Pie: Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Grain Free
A quick delicious treat that's healthful!
Write a review
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 block Kerrygold butter (equal to one stick)
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1 cup kefir (preferably brewed from raw cream)
- 2 Tablespoons Kerrygold butter
- 1/2 cup local honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- Pie crust: combine almond flour and honey in mixer and blend until incorporated. Add butter and mix until combined. Press into pie pan. Cook at 350 degrees until lightly browned, roughly 20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan add kefir, butter and honey and heat until just warm. Sprinkle in cacao and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir until velvety smooth. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
By Becky Plotner
Nourishing Plot http://www.nourishingplot.com/
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Vaccine Updates – The Refusal To Vaccinate Document, Mandatory Adult Vaccinations and Workplace Vaccination
- Sending Sympathies To Dr. Natasha
- Homemade Mead – GAPS Approved
- The Thanksgiving Butter – A Turkey To Remember
- Proper Use Of Gummies, Marshmallow Fluff and Gelatin While On The GAPS Protocol
- Homeopathy For Heavy Metals – GAPS Support
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Meat and Coconut Oil On The GAPS Diet
- Kombucha While On GAPS, A Stage One Food
- Pumpkin Spice Kombucha
- Natural Mold Support, GAPS Approved