Chocolate pie with no guilt was impossible before this delicacy!
This gluten free, grain free, sugar free treat will disappear fast!
Chocolate Pie: Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Grain Free
A quick delicious treat that's healthful!
Write a review
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 block Kerrygold butter (equal to one stick)
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1 cup kefir (preferably brewed from raw cream)
- 2 Tablespoons Kerrygold butter
- 1/2 cup local honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- Pie crust: combine almond flour and honey in mixer and blend until incorporated. Add butter and mix until combined. Press into pie pan. Cook at 350 degrees until lightly browned, roughly 20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan add kefir, butter and honey and heat until just warm. Sprinkle in cacao and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir until velvety smooth. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
By Becky Plotner
Nourishing Plot http://www.nourishingplot.com/
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fat fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity home schooling hormones iodine kefir microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Freezing Kefir, Concerning Results
- Eating Foods To Adjust Your pH Turns Out To Be A Hoax
- The Unspoken Dangers of Amalgam Fillings
- Full GAPS Foods
- Supporting The Liver With Coffee Enemas, Fact or Fiction
- Balancing The Pathogens In The Gut
- Spice Cake – GAPS Approved
- Roles Of Specific Probiotic Strains, Using Your Probiotics Wisely
- Pancakes – GAPS Approved
- Supporting Balance of Pathogens and Bacteria in the Microbiome