- Only male turkeys gobble, hens cluck.
- Turkeys can run 20 miles an hour.
- Domestic, farm raised turkeys can’t fly due to their heavy weight. Wild ones do fly.
- Turkeys are in the pheasant family.
- Turkey beats chicken and beef in protein content.
- Turkeys have heart attacks. Once when the The United States Air Force was performing tests were they were breaking the sound barrier they found many turkeys in the vicinity that had died due to heart attacks.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fat fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity home schooling hormones iodine kefir microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Halloween Party Tray – GAPS Approved
- Freezing Kefir, Concerning Results
- Eating Foods To Adjust Your pH Turns Out To Be A Hoax
- The Unspoken Dangers of Amalgam Fillings
- Full GAPS Foods
- Supporting The Liver With Coffee Enemas, Fact or Fiction
- Balancing The Pathogens In The Gut
- Spice Cake – GAPS Approved
- Roles Of Specific Probiotic Strains, Using Your Probiotics Wisely
- Pancakes – GAPS Approved