Stories of yellow jackets are becoming more and more plentiful this time of year. The recent discovery of this Natural Yellow Jacket Killer came about like a lot of great inventions, it was an accident.
I fed the chickens some leftover bone broth. They ate the broth for a few minutes but then moved along to other delicacies in the yard.
The broth pot remained in the yard hoping the chickens would come back to fill their tummies but what happened was something very unexpected. Each time I checked the pot was more and more loaded with yellow jackets! They landed in the broth and drank, filled their tummies, swam in circles like they were stuck and sank. Click here to for traditional yellow jacket traps.
The bottom of the pot was solid yellow jackets.
I left the pot all night and found the surface empty of striped culprits the next morning, every one of them was resting on the bottom of the pot. In the middle of the second day the pot was loaded again with yellow jackets on the surface. We do NOT have a yellow jacket problem in any way.
It’s my understanding that every bug and insect has it’s position so I removed the pot. When we dumped the pot there were over 60 dead yellow jackets in just 24 hours time.
If you know someone with a yellow jacket problem please share this post. It may help!
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Beginners Guide To Moldy Fermented Vegetables
- Vaccine Updates – The Refusal To Vaccinate Document, Mandatory Adult Vaccinations and Workplace Vaccination
- Sending Sympathies To Dr. Natasha
- Homemade Mead – GAPS Approved
- The Thanksgiving Butter – A Turkey To Remember
- Proper Use Of Gummies, Marshmallow Fluff and Gelatin While On The GAPS Protocol
- Homeopathy For Heavy Metals – GAPS Support
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Meat and Coconut Oil On The GAPS Diet
- Kombucha While On GAPS, A Stage One Food
- Pumpkin Spice Kombucha