One of our favorite treats is a cool refreshing slice of Pineapple Lemon Bark. It’s a zip on the tongue that lasts.
Pineapple Lemon Bark
1 cup coconut butter (made from mixing 3 cups coconut flakes in Vitamix for 5 minutes on low)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almonds (pre soaked and dried to remove the phytic acid)
2/3 cup dried pineapple
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup local honey
After the coconut butter is prepared add coconut oil and almonds then blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend lightly. Pour batter out onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and slice. Store in the freezer.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fat fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity home schooling hormones iodine kefir microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Freezing Kefir, Concerning Results
- Eating Foods To Adjust Your pH Turns Out To Be A Hoax
- The Unspoken Dangers of Amalgam Fillings
- Full GAPS Foods
- Supporting The Liver With Coffee Enemas, Fact or Fiction
- Balancing The Pathogens In The Gut
- Spice Cake – GAPS Approved
- Roles Of Specific Probiotic Strains, Using Your Probiotics Wisely
- Pancakes – GAPS Approved
- Supporting Balance of Pathogens and Bacteria in the Microbiome