Recently we started watching Bones on Netflix after we were done with our book curriculum and needed an educational show. Every time they mentioned a bone we stopped the show, looked up the bone on our poster and used blue painters tape to mark the spot on an adjacent door.
The painters tape should not take off paint when it is removed, however the longer you leave the tape up in a humid or hot environment the chances of it removing underlying paint is higher. We put the tape on a high gloss paint white door so it would remove easily.
Some bones are not easily recognizable so we look up a virtual body here: https://www.biodigitalhuman.com/home/
Anatomy posters come in various degrees of detail and range in price from comfortable to gulp-we-may-not-need-to-study-that-after-all. These are both very economical and detailed choices.
If you’re looking for a laminated poster click on this picture: [amazon-element asin=”B0009VL14Y” fields=”lg-image” ]
If you’re looking for a vintage poster click on this picture: [amazon-element asin=”B001BYPS6K” fields=”lg-image” ]
Bones is a show that contains adult content and graffic images of deceased bodies. Please use parental discretion where you feel neccesary.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Vaccine Updates – The Refusal To Vaccinate Document, Mandatory Adult Vaccinations and Workplace Vaccination
- Sending Sympathies To Dr. Natasha
- Homemade Mead – GAPS Approved
- The Thanksgiving Butter – A Turkey To Remember
- Proper Use Of Gummies, Marshmallow Fluff and Gelatin While On The GAPS Protocol
- Homeopathy For Heavy Metals – GAPS Support
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Meat and Coconut Oil On The GAPS Diet
- Kombucha While On GAPS, A Stage One Food
- Pumpkin Spice Kombucha
- Natural Mold Support, GAPS Approved