Becky Plotner holds a bachelor’s degree in communications from Ohio University where she graduated cum laude in 1993. She is an author of four books, Joyous Song, The Proverbs 31 Woman, The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Ocean Drive Guidebook, Ask A Local and A Walking Tour of Lincoln Road. Since nutrient dense food delivered her son from autism, aspergers syndrome, ADHD, bipolar disorder, manic depression, a compromised immune system, hypoglycemia, stuttering and dyslexia she has spoken at The Weston A. Price Debunking Nutritional Myths Conference in Chattanooga, Tennessee and has been the guest speaker on the radio discussing the same. After seeing what food can do to the body she stands on the phrase if it’s not food, don’t put it in your mouth. She is the mother of two and wife of one. Her days are filled with laughter and homeschooling.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol coconut oil depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fat fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity home schooling hormones iodine kefir microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Resolving Constipation While On GAPS
- High Cholesterol Findings Show Enormous Benefits
- Halloween Party Tray – GAPS Approved
- Freezing Kefir, Concerning Results
- Eating Foods To Adjust Your pH Turns Out To Be A Hoax
- The Unspoken Dangers of Amalgam Fillings
- Full GAPS Foods
- Supporting The Liver With Coffee Enemas, Fact or Fiction
- Balancing The Pathogens In The Gut
- Spice Cake – GAPS Approved