Becky Plotner holds a bachelor’s degree in communications from Ohio University where she graduated cum laude in 1993. She is an author of four books, Joyous Song, The Proverbs 31 Woman, The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Ocean Drive Guidebook, Ask A Local and A Walking Tour of Lincoln Road. Since nutrient dense food delivered her son from autism, aspergers syndrome, ADHD, bipolar disorder, manic depression, a compromised immune system, hypoglycemia, stuttering and dyslexia she has spoken at The Weston A. Price Debunking Nutritional Myths Conference in Chattanooga, Tennessee and has been the guest speaker on the radio discussing the same. After seeing what food can do to the body she stands on the phrase if it’s not food, don’t put it in your mouth. She is the mother of two and wife of one. Her days are filled with laughter and homeschooling.
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat yogurt
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Draining The Lymph Naturally
- Chelating With ALA While On GAPS
- Clustering Parasite Infections
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Postbiotics Show Shocking Results
- Preparing To Do GAPS
- Italian Cream Cake – GAPS Approved
- Navigating Pain and Concerns During a Gallbladder Flush
- Hashbrowns – GAPS Approved
- Top Rated Fish Oils – GAPS Approved
- Key Lime Pie – GAPS Approved